Our platform is hosted in industry leading, carrier class data centres across the UK. They are run by international suppliers including Digital Realty and Level3. Our data centres are all on different power grids and run by independent suppliers.
Current data centre minimum specifications:
- Dual redundant 20MVA, 33kV dedicated underground mains feeds.
- 5 x 3.8MVA 11kV diesel driven emergency power generators.
- Automatic start in less then 1 Minute to feed 100% of the facility.
Fuel storage for 24hour continuous operation at 100% load.
- 3 separate systems of 5 x 625kVA Hybrid Rotary UPS modules providing 2500kVA output each with N+1 redundancy.
- Total facility UPS capacity 7500kVA N+1.
- 15 Minute battery autonomy per UPS module.
- Dual redundant A & B distribution.
- 8000Amps -48VDC power system for Telecom network Equipment.
- 4 Hour battery autonomy.
- Dual bus systems with dual redundant A & B distribution.
- Under floor cooling air distribution.
- N+1 Perimeter down flow chiller water cooling units.
- 13x1100kWr Air cooled package chillers giving 12,100kWr with N+2 redundancy.
- Very Intelligent Early Warning (V.I.E.W.) detection – above and below raised floor.
- Smoke extract system at 12 air changes per hour.
- Double Interlocked pre-action dry pipe sprinkler system.
- Full electronic access control system, based on Proximity cards, PIN keypads and Biometric Palm-scanners for Colocate rooms.
- Intruder detection system on escape and riser doors
CCTV monitoring and recording of all access points and circulation areas.
- 24×7 local monitoring and logging of environment alarms and conditions.
- Critical alarm repeating to London RMC.
- Full perimeter under-floor leak detection linked to building monitoring system