Our hosted desktops / Desktops as a Service (DaaS) solution enables rapid and secure remote working. Your staff can work easily from anywhere with an internet connection – and have the identical experience as if they were working from their own PC. With desktops hosted in the cloud, staff are not affected by power cuts and can continue their work seamlessly from any online location.
Hosted virtual desktops benefits:
- Staff: can work from anywhere for better productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Savings: on IT equipment, office facilities and staff downtime.
- Security: applications and data are hosted in a central environment located in top tier, highly secure ISO27001 data centres.
- Resilience and performance: based on leading VMWare technology.
- Disaster recovery: full range of options available.
- Regular upgrade cycle: means automatic upgrades at no additional costs to the business.
- Reliability: 100% uptime SLA.
- Support: 24/7/365 access to our IT consultants.
- Value: the business experiences no additional capEx requirements.
- Microsoft Integration: sV hosted desktops work with Microsoft and sV are a member of the Qualified Multitenant Hoster (QMTH) Program using Shared Computer Activation (SCA) for Office 365 ProPlus (including E3 and E5), Project Online Professional, and Visio Pro for Office 365 subscriptions.