Working at secureVirtual
Firstly, thank-you for taking an interest in a career with us at secureVirtual. We know that we cannot achieve our objectives without the right people in place. We therefore aim to create an environment in which some of the industry’s best work together on solving our clients’ IT problems.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Be rewarded for the company’s overall success.
- Be recognised for your contribution to your team’s work.
- Have the opportunity to learn from and share your knowledge with some of the best in the business.
- Work in a culture that is centred on collaboration.
- Be expected to take ownership of your work.
- Every member of the secureVirtual team, including management, is part of a company-wide profit distribution scheme. This is the only way excess profit can leave the company, and ensures that we all share in our success.
Our current vacancies are outlined below. However, we are always interested in hearing from great people. If you are passionate about technology, and keen to contribute to our company’s continued success, please send your CV and a paragraph on why you would like to work for us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT Technical Support Engineer (min 1-2 yrs server/AD exp)
Richmond upon Thames, Greater London | Full-time | Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year